Thursday, December 18, 2008

Should Have

Lab gonna close tomorrow at around noon -_- so that means I should go home on saturday instead...... ahhh why I booked my return ticket on monday?? *馬鹿者*
BUT looking on the bright sight ^_^ I can do more shopping on the weekends, provided there is anything for me to see and shop haha. erm.... I prefer to shop for a purpose, like getting something cos I dun really like window shopping *seems like a guy yah??* man trap in a woman's body -_-"' most importantly get to help out in Sunday School this Sunday too. Woohoo looking forward.
Due to summer holiday..... all my church frens have gone like 80%. so the remaining 20% will be having Korean BBQ down at Mitchell's place today. *happy and looking foward*

Esther saying, "いただきます"

I love BBQ, I think I will organise one when I get back to S'pore ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home