Friday, November 28, 2008

Counting

Counting, counting and busy counting.....
have previously mentioned.... results are out so one can go about calculating their marks for each sem for their honors WAM... so my juniors are like BUSY counting their honors WAM. up till now I still do not get it... why the school gave us like the sem WAM and not the honors one?? *scratching my head* Cos ours is like a direct honors thingy so isn't the honors WAM is more important?? well there is no major difference in the overall but if you did well in first year is NOT COUNTED..... and so.... busy counting away.....

Have been consoling one of my frens yesterday cos he missed class one by abit... is like 0.7%..... felt sad for him.... cos I understd how he felt..... I am never easy with my marks...... I remembered once scoring like 75% I was like "what the @#%$%%$^#$@#" my mum had to raised her voice like "your mark was oki already... can you just be contented or not..." and my dad was like "ya loh is not like you scoring 57%" so... even now I am still not contented with my marks..... my mum was like so nervous when I told her I got back my result yesterday, haha is always like tat o.O she used to complain saying that if this goes on she will get severe heart-attack one day X_X is it tat bad??? =(

so counting, counting and counting are what most my juniors are doing now. they even come up with a spread sheet to calculate the honors WAM.
well some are worried about not getting class one and others are worried about not getting university medal.



well I rather count $$$ and not marks -_- but reality is so cruel.... I am so broke that I not have much $$$ to count... peanut salary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home