Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The month of Dec

Is it me or is it really that the time just pass by like that.... is already the month of Dec..... woo that is fast. When I think to myself I was only back to Aussie for like abt 4 mths. however it seems a long time... i guess due to the many stuffs that happened. both good and bad. o_O another 20 days to go and I will be home sweet home ^-^. feeling kinda sad now as ALL MY CLOSE FRENS IN COLLEGE HAVE GONE BACK. I woke up today with a feeling of emptiness in me. college alone now with lots of snacks left by Jason -_- which is good at least I dun have to make a trip to buy snacks due to my ultimate laziness haha.

went out with my coursemates the other day. were finding out what were our frens doing back in s'pore. everyone seems GOOD. Is almost one yr ever since we finished our last paper -_-, times flies..... although we have not seen each other for a very long time, we still have stuffs to talk and not being awkward = GOOD *I personally dislike the awkwardness*. Is really good to have gathering once in awhile ^O^.

In a week's time, the lab will be much more quiet as most of my labmates are going home too. Was telling Jason yesterday when he was packing his stuffs that I also want to go home -_-.

Be patient is my turn soon ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home