Monday, December 15, 2008

My First Sunday School

My first time experience taking care of kids of age 0 - 2 yrs in Sunday School. They are so adorable. I am not good with younger kids especially not this age range, but I must say I really did have a fantastic time with them. Playing with them and accompanying them to eat their morning stacks. Cordy is the name of the kid that I am taking care of. She looks just like a baby angel. Kids are really the GIFT from God.
I am going again next week =)
When will I have one of my own?? *Wondering*

Then little children were brought to Jesus, that He might put His hands on them and pray; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them. But He said, Leave the children alone! Allow the little ones to come to Me, and do not forbid or restrain or hinder them, for of such [as these] is the kingdom of heaven composed. And He put His hands upon them, and then went on His way. Matthew 19: 13-15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home