Monday, December 1, 2008

Congrates (^O^)

Congrates to Dan and Fat ^_^

29Nov2008 marks the new chapter of Dan and Fat 's life = Husband and Wife

I met this cute couple at the end of last year at FOCUS church. They are the student ministers of our church. They are the coolest couple I have ever met. So funny at times. I just Love them ^-^. I really thank God that I have the opportunity to know them =). They are really encouraging and good role model for us.

Attended their church wedding at St Thomas Anglican. The wedding was so sweet. even Mitchell felt like getting married after that.

A beautiful reading from the NT:
John 4:10-19
In this is love: not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Dear friends, if God so loved us, then we also ought to love one another. No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God resides in us, and his love is perfected in us. By this we know that we reside in God and he in us: in that he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.
If anyone confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God resides in him and he in God. And we have come to know and to believe the love that God has in us. God is love, and the one who resides in love resides in God, and God resides in him. By this love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment, because just as Jesus is, so also are we in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears punishment has not been perfected in love. We love because he loved us first.

Isn't this LOVE great. I love these verses alot. Often I forget and am sad about not having a boyfren or not being love. BUT if I see it on the other angle, I am really blessed with all the love ones around me. frens and relatives back home and my brothers and sisters in christ. most importantly the LOVE FROM GOD ~ In this is love: not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Congratulation to Dan and Fat once again. *praying for them to have a perfect marriage*


I believe the one destine for me will appear one day ~ Gift of Marriage from God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home