Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Is it??

Is it because of the resemblance of someone?
Is it because he is a Christian?
Is it because he is of height >178cm?
Is it because he has dark skin color?
Is it because he is doing a degree that I always wanted to do?
Is it because of the way he leads BS?
Is it because of his kindness to the ones around him?
Is it because of his seriousness at work?
Is it because of the fact that he has meet all my criteria?

or is it......

Well... like I have mentioned before "So near yet so far...."

The reality fact is that:
His hometown is miles away from mine
His age is way younger than me

the worst is that half of the time we don't agree with each other......

The only thing I do hope for now is that, he will be able to pull through the exam that is going to happen in like 20 mins time. due to the difference in our major.... praying is the only thing I can do for him.
*I do have confidence in him*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home