Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So So So Sweet

I have to blog about this ^O^
My senior's boyfren is so very ultimately SWEET. Is her birthday yesterday, her boyfren baked a cake for her and went over to her place at 12 midnight. a huge tiramisu cake. it tastes superb *slurp*



He even went to paddington in the early morning to get her fresh roses. how sweet is tat??? and he asked her to count the number of roses, and there are 25 roses in total (matching to her age)



Tat's not all, he even have a koala holding on to a rose. tat is so cute.



Their love and sweetness are drowning me ^O^

haha Rothmann saw this he was like "oh I am so jealous". I was like "no you should look up to kiendy as a good role model and be sweet to your future gal fren".

Rothmann: chey....she should do this to me and not me
Me: hey.... we are living in a new century oki.... guys must be sweeter....
Rothmann: oki lah..... I will be sweet sweet
Me: -_- (but Rothmann is a really sweet guy hehe, just teasing him only)

wahhh i want too.... like i have said before.... good guys are all taken......
Will there be any left for me??? I hope there is please....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home