Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cake Anyone??

Another entry for food, tada cake ^_^
One of my favourite dessert hehe beside ice cream. *yummy* My supervisor brought me and lab buddies to this cafe yesterday. they sell really good cakes o_O

The first to come into view is - Creme brulee

This is really good. is not too sweet as compared to the ones I had before and is so soft.

A type of Coffee cake haha, dun really know the name, my senior ordered it.

erm... is not my favourite as i dun really drink coffee. But coffee lovers should try this. Is really good.

Lime cake??

A mixed feeling of sour and sweet. unique. definitely worth the try. one tat should not be miss o_O. The white part is sweet. The surrounded green part is abit sour. In the middle part of the cake, the lime starts to gush out. taste just like lime sorbet. *slurp yummy*

My favourite of the day ^_^

Is a mixed of strawberry and mango. These two go really well. Strawberry sponge on the outside and surprised mango on the inside. *tasty*

Here comes the tarts.....
Strawberry


Mixed fruits

The crust is really good. When I eat tarts, I go for the crust hehe, my favourite ^_^

The contented Group hehe


This cafe is situated at "the rocks". the atmosphere is good and is not very pricy, value for $$ haha. Thanks supervisor for bringing us there and seniors who drove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home