Monday, November 3, 2008

At this moment

Lots of thoughts running through my mind and I am in serious constipation...... when do I ever had one?? *scratching my head in disbelief*

My frens are saying that I am being self-denying. well at some point I am.... but wat can I do beside tat.... after wat happened i still choose to deny although thinking of it feels really hurting. most of the time, is the action that makes one know the truth behind and not much of by saying it out loud. I do know is time to wake up but still I wish I could sleep a little longer... running away from reality? I guess I am.... I just want to hold on to tat something tat is so dear to me for awhile longer, or should I say I never once thinking of letting go. but I guess when the time comes... I have to... eventually. I guess is due to my own character, I am one who always look back in the past = clinging on to the past, the stuff that I have done, those who come in and out of my life.
why does life has to be so complicated? i guess is the mid 20 crisis that Qian mentioned in her blog which me and Michelle fully agree =)

haiz... furthermore stupid constipation making my days worst. stuffing myself up with ultimate lots of fibre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home