Saturday, November 15, 2008

Not Contactable

I lost my mobile phone the other day >_<
all my contacts GONE GONE -_-
Ever since I own a mobile phone, I don't think I ever once lost it.... But now I did... WHY??? why am I so careless >_<. Upset to the core.... well everything happens for a reason o_O. although everyone has been telling me tat I can change my phone *yeah, clap hands*. unfortunately, i really dun wan too. have been using it for the past 2 yrs and my dad bought it for me right before I board my plane back to Aussie. Is a memorable phone. -_- . sadded..... It felt like I have lost one arm when I realised that I have lost my phone, didn't realise I am so attached to it. haiz.... well coming back to get a new one. as the ones in Aussie is pretty out-dated >_<

Phone Phone Phone Where are you?
I am trying to find you.
Phone Phone Phone Where are you?
I am so so lost now >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home