Monday, October 20, 2008

Distance!!

my bible study group is going for a weekend getaway down at Lake Macquarie. I am so very excited right now =). A good motivation for the entire week woohoo.
I love my group, cos we are all "adult". not that the rest of the groups are kids. is just our group is made up of people who are either working or postgraduate students.
still scratching my head wondering why postgraduate is not equal to student.... erm.... interesting....
so here we go hehe our bible study at Lake Macquarie this friday.

Nice accomodation =)
I love the accomodation, hope is the same as how it looks =)
heard from my BS leader that i have a bed to myself, which is the Kiddy bed. haha don't mind actually as i am short so shouldn't be a problem woohoo.

so how far is it??? is 1.5 hrs drive from where we are. so is near.
to us any distance that is less than 3 hrs = near. so one of my groupmates plans to drive home each day.
this reminds me sometimes back, when i travelled to my poly it took like 1.5 hrs max to go from my house to school and is consider freaking far but now "hey is so near just 1.5 hrs away". it seems that distance doesn't matter anymore.
during our conversation yesterday, we talk about the distance between states. Karen actually pointed out that a distance to be consider far is about 12 hrs. which is driving down all the way from melbourne...... i was like that is nightmare, we could easily catch a domestic plane and save lots of time.

so this proven that our thinking of distance has changed......

Darling coming over to canberra.... I am so happy =). well still wondering why canberra.... cos is a place that is super duper quiet. i guess it suits her since she plans to come over to RELAX. so perfect place hehe =)
was planning to go visit her if time permits. is just 3hrs away from sydney, i can easily take an express bus.... notice the word "just"..... this is what all my seniors have emphasize. they said it is so bloody close....

well is it??? i guess is still up to individual. o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home