Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I wish......

I wish I am not miles away from home
I wish I could turn back times
I wish I am more patient with my parents as they always have for me
I wish I could be there for them every now and then
I wish I am there for my gals when they need me the most
I wish I could be someone that my families and friends can depend on and to share their happiness and sorrow
I wish I am strong enough to face the challenge out there
I wish I could mend broken relationships

Lastly I just wish I will not grow up that fast...... however time never stops...... is always clicking away...... hence treasure what I have now......

Listening to the song, "slipping through my fingers" by ABBA, makes me realised how my parents feels during my process of growing up and the moment when I left home for Aussie......

I really miss my famillies and my gals back home......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home