Wednesday, November 12, 2008

All is Good

Yesh all the worries are GONE. and all is GOOD hehe ^_^
Just came back from Gold Coast, did tones of things there. My seniors are all so fun, or should I say crazy bunch of ppl haha. They really work hard and play even harder. During conference, we refused to sleep at night and the next day dragging our feet to the conference to listen to endless talks given by the professors. They are really inspiring but if is not related to your field it may sound really boring >_<. I have no issues with the UQ ppl whatsoever...... however after this conference..... i feel that they are just bunch of snorbbish ppl, they ask qns during conference for the sake of putting you down and not asking it because of extra knowledge. I was particularly pissed with 2 of them. one let's call him "N doped P25" and the other "UQ".

N doped P25 was there at my senior presentation and he was asking abt why my senior only took account of only 6 pts for his data. My senior was there trying to explain that the other points have already reach steady state and there is no point analyzing the data. well that "smart" N doped P25 was like "oki watever I am not very convince..." wat the hell.... we are not convinced with your findings either... did we put you down??? we dun even bother... you can fool others but not us..... my senior's presentation have been presented twice overseas... wat abt you??? if there is a mistake in taking those 6 pts, that will be raised by us and not "YOU". irritating.....

As for UQ.... it happened during my presentation....
UQ: will your slides toxic to the human cells?
Me: This I have no comment, this is not my area of research and mine part is to investigate the killing of bacteria. if you want to know this information, my labmate is focusing on this area.
UQ: so you are trying to tell me you are waiting for her results and that you two are sharing the same information to be put in your thesis?
Me: Huh?? no... this is just not my area of research... my part was to analyse the slides coating and putting them to test for bacteria and how the mechanism works...
UQ: well ok

(In my mind, i was "are you deaf or wat??" I clearly said tat is not my area of research... where the @#@$#%$^#* did you get these stupid ideas??? and dun you dare anyhow interpret my sentences....)

stupid ppl making my blood boil.....

After the conference, we went to Movie world and Dream world. all we did the next 4 days were shopping, eating, sleeping and playing. is really memorable hehe. some of the rides are pretty scary but is FUN. hope to go again hehe.

waiting patiently for dec to come so that I can go home for christmas and CNY *Happy*
Until then, work hard on my experiments *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home