Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eating is GOOD

Eating is always the best choice to pass time. I really do have the passion for eating. from junk food right down to proper food haha.
I really wanted to try Tetsuya with my parents haha ^_^. rated one of the best five restaurants in the world in 2006.

During Conference dinner haha.


Before dinner= me and senior waiting patiently to eat



Taking food ...... Hendy was like "the food is overflowing your plate"



Still taking..... even Hendy is laughing at me -_-


Tada. satisfied haha
I was telling Mian the other day that I am actually proud of myself for managing to stack all the food I want to my plate. cos i am just simply too lazy to go for second round ^_^


My favourite = Eating
even my senior is thrilled haha. I have to split my food to two plates before I could start eating. guess what??? I manage to finish all of them >_<

Desserts

Look at the spread..... they are so delicious... how can I resist??? ^O^

For me, I dun really care about the place, the atmosphere or price.... as long as is good, i will go.

Well, Esther Kok has a theory that is:
dirty place = "selling good food"
That's the reason why I like S'pore hawker food so much and is CHEAP ^_^ haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home