Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life so Far....

was telling ah mic that I am already back for a week. time seems to fly faster than what I have imagine. is been a rather routine life.

school from 9 to 5 or 6, after that cook rice for the 2 guys to eat, watch anime and sleep = boring haha. is a good thing that I dun have to cook *clap hands*

although is been a week...... well I am still NOT USE TO IT... arhhhh.... home is the best *thumbs up*
really miss my family and frens alot, I tried not to cry at the airport cos I dun want to see their sad faces. haha we used to joke saying that "dun start crying, if you start I am going to start also haha"

I have made up my mind.... I will stop persuing what I think is not possible..... after being quite close to him..... the differences between us are getting significant. Is better to stay as a sister to him....

To all my love ones, Jia you and Take care =) Love Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home