Monday, February 23, 2009

blogging in the office at this hour of the day = totally depressing.... hence no title at all. wat time is it now?? 7.17pm.... arhh and I am still running my calibration. is good that college provides food now... if not I have to trouble the guys to pack for me..... no updates recently as my days are sososo routine.

Just finish a book titled "Remind me why I need a man." is a good novel to read. hilarious. feel like is narrating my personal love life haha. seriously, i do need ppl to remind me to find myself a boyfren, is really easy to forget =(. not trying to find an excuse or watsoever, life has been busy and hence having a boyfren = troublesome. I always complain that I have no time for myself, how am I going to entertain my boyfren. well on the other hand, if all my close ones around me are attached, i think i will start to panic. at the moment, sad to say, is my least priority in life. I have lots of stuffs that I have not yet accomplish.... let's just say. God is in control in all situations. If he decides to give me a gift of marriage, the right will come.

Looking forward to movie tomorrow for "He's just not that into you". everyone says is good so is a MUST watch. time to relax. although weekends just passed.... I dine even have a rest at all.....

so movie here we come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home