Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympic Games

woohoo just finished watching the opening ^_^
is just fantastic, one that should not miss. I am really proud of China, they really do put up a good show, from wushu, dance, lighting of the olympic torch and finally the fireworks. The one thing that I am impressed is the Art. It started off with ppl dancing and at the same time producing the image of a mountain and sun. it is then followed by the footsteps of the competitors from all over the world to finised that piece of Art. Is really meaningful and at the same time memorable.
Well Done.

I love watching olympic games ever since I was a kid. the event I prefer are running and swimming. I hug sport, I guess is due to my dad, he was a good runner and swimmer during his teen. tat explain why I love to run tat much ^_^.

Ever since I moved into IH, I kind of understand the sentence, "so near yet so far". Will I still have a chance?

Lastly,
Happy Birthday Singapore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home