Monday, March 31, 2008

March Babies

To all my dearest buddies and cousin = March Babies
Eve, Hui, Mian and Qian ^_^

Happy Birthday to all of you ^_^
I have not and never will I forget all of your birthdays.

Sorry for MIAing for so long... Have been trying to make ends meet -_- in other words.... trying to be superwoman again.....

Some words from "me to you":
A true fren is like a four-leaf clover hard to find and lucky to have.
Well... sometimes our lives are so busy... we hardly notice the days turn into weeks and months, but I still think of you each day and smile.
It's just not the same without all of you here and i really miss hanging out together.

I will be back real soon.
Lastly a Big Kiss from me MUAKIE

LoveLove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home