Friday, February 29, 2008

The 29th

The 29th of Feb which happens every four years. How rare it is???
I wanted to have this post dated as a memory ^_^.

My everyday life has been a routine:
Monday - school
Tuesday - school
Wednesday - school
Thursday - school
Friday - school and bible study
Saturday - offday (depend where I want to go.)
Sunday - church

Sounds boring?? sure it does, but I am just glad that I have stuffs to do and to keep myself busy. Sometimes, I wonder to myself, maybe I was born a workaholic. I am the type of person that am happy when I have stuffs to do and depress when there is none.

These days I have been making decisions and listen to opinions. Afterall, life is about making lots of important and unimportant decision isn't it??
I still want to bing my education to the next level, therefore, making the right decision is essential.

I am just very grateful to have frens surround me who love who I am. I have only one life and I will live to the fullest.

Creepy Kamx, I will be back real soon, don't forget me oki. Love you gals alot. muakie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home