Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sweet Roses for A Sweet Person Like You

Sweet Roses for A Sweet Person Like You



I have started a new habit in the beginning of 2008 which is having flowers in my room ^_^. They really do brighten up my mood all day by alot. This week's flowers happen to be roses. They are just simply gorgeous.

First day

When i first bought it from the supermarket, the petals looked quite mini. There are about 13 of them per bunch. they came in different colors, yellow, blue, red etc. I picked the pink one as the color is really soothing plus i love the color pink.

Third Day

The third day, they looked bigger. aren't they pretty? muakie love love

Fifth day

They grew even bigger. well i have a feeling that they don't really last very long. but a week is pretty good enough ^_^. Hang on there roses.

I guess i will keep on buying roses, as they suit my vase better. Having flowers in my room, really do make a difference.


Sweet Quotes ^_^

The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.
But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips - John Boyle O'Reilly, A White Rose

Kleenex Tissues
I love kleenex tissues, they are really good. This week I managed to buy them in disney boxes.

Tada, the princesses and the winnie the pooh series.


I am a complete disney characters freak. My favourite character of all time is "MICKEY MOUSE".
Waited quite awhile to buy these, cos they cost more than the normal ones. but is on sale this week so i grabbed two boxes. I do know it sounds really auntie but living expenses are quite high here so must really save on daily neccessities.

Is quite a random post that features two stuffs in my room ^_^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home