Friday, February 1, 2008

Mum, The Greatest

Is surprising why is the post "mum", one may ask. Well is not mother's day and is definitely not something ironic. It is just.. I came over a sign in my lab that reads, "Please Clean Up Your Mess, Your Mum Doesn't Work Here."

Is it funny? for a couple of seconds i will say YES. It was then I started to wonder, does my mum always cleans up my mess? Sad to say YES. From changing diapers to cooking my meals and cleaning my laundries, being called by teachers to see him/her (for Parent's Day of course). Seriously, I didn't even realise it when i was in Singapore, is just when i am now abroad without my mum to wash my dirty clothes and to cook my 3 meals, I came to notice how I have been taken her for granted.

I am not that kind of out-spoken person, in the sense that i don't say "I Love You". I don't think I have ever said that to my mum, which is pretty sad. I am that sort of person that believe in the term "Actions Speak Louder Than Words".
I always believe that my mum is the greatest. That applies to my dad too, but today's post is on "Mum" so more focus will be on her. ^_^

I just want to say A Big THANK YOU to her. For giving life to me and being so supportive in many ways and not forgetting to tolerate my unreasonable behaviour and temper. Not kidding... I guess I have the worst temper on earth, and my mum is really good at putting up with that.
I Really Do Love You Alot Mum.

"Just thinking of you, so I wanted to say that you make me smile every day. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home