Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Almost Forget

in the midst of suffering..... when I think that everything just seems to go downhill.......... I would always almost to forget that I have the greatest gift on earth that is "the love from God" because of what Jesus has done, I could turn to God for prayer. talking to a brother in christ this morning is definitely encouraging. he told me that whatever that is happening, God is always by our side. and he knows everything and what we have been through.

Although things seem to not turning out well and most of the time, seriously I really thought of giving up. I will always ask myself to look on the bright side that I have my love ones around me that truely love and support the way I am *you guys know who you are ^_^* I am really thankful for that =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home