Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally......

Peaceful Life is Back. I have to clarify that he is a good guy and he has 5Cs O_O. But there are too many underlying issues between us. up till now, if he does like me is still a big QUESTION MARK. I dun think I am that of a blur and slow to not realise his feeling -_-"', apparently to my seniors, I am. well, if a guy likes you, you will definitely feel something right.

they say that if a guy doesn't like you he would not make this kind of jokes = he is hinting you.... Hello we are talking about "him", wat makes you think that he would not? he is so proud and arrogant, of course he can be so evil to me. If one knows him.... one will know that I am not the type of gal for him -_-.

喜欢一个人不是要让她知道的吗?
虽然暗示也是一种让她知道的行示。
可是你根本都不喜欢我啊。
为什么要那么无聊呢?
我有那么好玩吗?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home