Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Message to my mum:
''You were always be there and your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. You never fail to be strict and your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly''

Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU for everything you have done for me.

I phoned my mum yesterday afternoon to say "Happy Mother's Day" to her.

Ringg.....

Mum: Hello
Me: Yo, morning
Mum: Why? Something happened?
Me: No Ah, Just want to say "Happy Mother's Day" to you.
Mum: Ohh thank you. but dun scare me like that. I got a shock when I see an oversea's no. at this time of the day.
Me: .......

It turned out to be me scaring her?? my mum is just so adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home