Thursday, May 7, 2009

Love???

Love is a number of emotions and is a strong affection that couples with attachment to that someone really special.

somehow, i felt that "Love" is weak and baseless. *Me and mine opinion only*

Someone just told me the other day that "Love is Blind". yup is true in some sense.
But to me, I see it rather as "Love is ONLY A FEELING". if you can get yourself to fall in love, you can definitely get yourself out of love.

feeling very FUZZY right now. I really dun like the idea of ppl matching me up just like that with a guy......... furthermore is a guy that I am really scared -_-
although he has 5Cs according to s'pore standard. erm, his height is not very tall, overall "ok". does that mean that I have to accept?
"No what"

为什么要说如果呢?
如果跟本就不存在啊。
本来就是那么简单,
为什么要把事情复杂化呢?
真的无法理解。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home