Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Alive and Kicking

Yes still alive =)

did tons of things in the last weeks despite so many stuffs on hand.
I managed to go shopping woohoo, so happy. I bought a coat, the book "influence" and got my pretty in pink. *ultimate delighted*

Went equip conference the other saturday which titled "the Queen and I" = the book of Esther. I love equip, it is a women conference. after the sermon, I really see the book of Esther at a different light. I always wonder why is the book of Esther doing in the old testimont? It is then that I realise she is the imperfect Jesus. (pointing that Jesus is coming).

back to do work, have lots to do until end of June. I really hope I can finish my stuffs on time. Is not an option, is a must that I have to finish.

My dearest Xue xue, Happy Birthday to you.
Enjoy this day to the fullest. Muakie Love love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home