Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NotRealising......

Before I realised it, you are far away.
I have only myself to blame for not knowing the obvious. Is there some ways that I could go back to April 2009 and relive it? haha I guess not. wat 's done cannot be undone....

Becoz of my personality and my slogan "Not Esther Kok Style.."I got this end point instead.
sometimes I wonder wat blinded me? I would always tell myself that let nature takes its course but I will always be thinking too much and ended up putting a shield before I even get to know that person...

besides, the personality, I guess timing also plays an important part....
I always fail to react at apropriate times....
I even let him saw my geekish look, "I seriously dun no I should laugh or cry.."


(via Cassel)

Will I be given one more chance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home