Saturday, January 23, 2010

feeling like a da bao

having mixed feeling now = da bao hurhur

holidays in HK and cambodia were just awesome. really hope I could turn back time
*if only i could turn back time....*

I wanted to shout at the top of my lung = I dun want to go back >_<
but reality I don't have a choice haiz.....
well looking on the bright side, I am abit closer to returning home hurhur

went back TP today, none seems has change, familiar bus route, buildings, lecturers etc. brought ultimate memories. rushing to LT, toilet in the morning, many exams to conquer in a row, great frenships.

btw watch Hachiko with mum *hoho is been a long time since I watched a movie with my mum haha. Is a super nice show, "dogs are really men's best fren" Love the dog alot hoho

just hope tat time will pass slowly =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home