Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

Time sure flies =)
is 2010 hohoho
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE =)

Looking back in the year 2009, I am just so glad that I came to know 亲情的可贵 and how important frenships are. 相遇是一种缘分 *I must really remember this to heart* and not take anyone for granted.

In the year 2010, I dun really have much NY resolution, just pray that:

  1. Be close to God
  2. I will be able to find someone that I could love and above all Godly
  3. To be able to complete each task that I have promised

Back to Christmas 2009, have a mini christmas celebration with my gals and also my family



The food prepared by us hohoho


Strawberry shortcake bought by darling =)


Pre-party shot, haha very 自恋 with EVIL TWIN


San Ban *whee*


Everyone's pressies and hampers haha


the lovely gals

ending with me and pressies


unfortunately no pics frm my family christmas party cos we pretty much busy pairing up with each other to play against the computer in tennis (WII of course haha)

My wonderful Christmas Times in S'pore =)

More updates coming up hoho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home